Los Angeles, California
Solar Energy Expert
(818) 123 4567
Start Saving Money
We Build Green is committed to lowering Fossil fuel usage, we strive to do our small part in the preservation of our environment for our sake and the sake of our children and the next generations to come.
With 20 years of experience, our state-certified team has gained a unique knowledge of Solar configurations for all roof styles and wind loads. We provide seamless and safe installations of renewable energy systems that remain trouble-free for the next 25 years.
We use only the best components and materials so that your system meets the highest standards with long-lasting value. We’ll build a power solution tailored to your property and your needs and usage through the finest workmanship in Los Angeles.
Energy you produce with solar panels is energy you don’t have to buy from the grid. Over the 25 year lifespan of a solar power system, the savings adds up considerably! We Build Green can help most customers offset their electricity bills, while 100% offset is achievable, too. Your exact savings depends on your available roof space, Directions and the amount of energy used within your home.
Research shows that homes with solar panels sell at premium prices compared to homes without solar. Low power bills are highly desirable to home buyers across America! Your home is your biggest investment, and a new solar roof will help you protect it in multiple ways. Save money, go green, and earn an incredible return by installing solar panels with We Build Green! And join us with our modest contribution to the global effort of saving our delicate ecosystem
What Are We Offer?
With our team of experts, flexible payment options and highest-rated local service, it has never been better to go solar — and we make the process easy as can be.
How the process works:
1. Request a quote or Schedule a free in-home estimate.
2. Our specialist will visit your home to explain and to walk you through the solar process, pricing options, finance options, and answer any questions you might have at the end to your request we will sign a contract.
3. Site Assessment: Our in-house engineers return to measure your roof and level of sun exposure and develop a custom solar design tailored to your home.
4. Design and permitting: Our team of engineers finalizes your architectural and electrical plans, and we’ll apply for all needed building and electrical permits to install your system.
5. Installation and inspections: Our expert team will install your system and handle your electrical inspection, including a quality check and final walk-through before we notify your utility company and activate your system.